We train professional athletes from a variety of sports including tennis, beach volleyball and bullfighting (American, not Spanish matador). Our approach focuses on functional movement and development as well as mental training to facilitate the flow state.
Matthew and Holly are official members of Team Slukova' and Hermannova', the Czech Republic's Olympic Women's Beach Volleyball Team. Keep up with the team's progress here.
- Uncovering and correcting asymmetries; Establishing the respiratory foundations for advanced spinal bracing; Training the core to resist the rotational force.
- Immersion in multi-planar motion; Low gait movement and the basics of rolling.
- Establishing single leg strength as the measure of lower body competence; The split stride stance and advanced hip work.
- Mastering Inversion – the shoulder girdle and three-point headstand; Advanced arm work – the straight arm and the bent arm in pushing and pulling mechanics.
Yoga is a revelation-based technology. From its purely meditative strains to its more modern physical expressions, yoga expresses a unique reverence for FLOW: absorption, effortless attention, and aesthetic epiphany.
Modern Neuro-Scientists and psychologists have found that the people who are the happiest and the healthiest are those that spend the most time absorbed in the FLOW. When flow is happening “downloading” of new information is possible which directs our growth, our understanding of purpose and our evolution.
- Gain practical tools for assisting in accessing the flow state.
- Be able to recognize the 'triggers' that interfere with flow.