Aristotle said: “to be ignorant of motion is to be ignorant of nature.”
What is difficult for most students of movement-based disciplines like Yoga, martial arts, and others to determine is this: When am I ready to begin advanced practice?
The Movement Experiment is designed to offer the public a systematic sequence of development that aims to give serious students of movement-based disciplines a clear idea about when they are ready to get really serious about moving creatively and how to go about it.
Book a private throughout the year with Matthew: firstname.lastname@example.org or come for:
June 11th - July 6th, 2018, Monday - Friday each week, 2 hours of instruction each day in soft tissue work, clearing mobility and engaging stability, accessing motor programs and applying in motion.
- $175 week for expert and dynamic instruction, and Seva (selfless service) daily on the farm in exchange for accommodations.
What Others Have To Say
Instruction and Play
These apply only for trainings at Circle Yoga Shala (not other locations).
- Arrive the night before each training's start date. You will need to notify us if you are traveling the morning of the first day, and will need to be here by 8am.
- Do not GPS our address - write down our directions from our site. It is very easy to find, but mapquest/GPS is not accurate in this area.
- Bring personal hygiene items, medications, epi-pens if needed (bee hives), outdoor shoes for hiking, etc., layered clothing, flip-flops/shower shoes, personal yoga gear, *journal.
- Bring your own linens
- We provide towels, shampoos, soap
- Please notify us of any food allergies, and special requirements within reason.
- Do not bring alcohol or any other substance.
- Do not bring pets.
- For additional info go to The Shala page.